You know how much I love to use my Cuttlebug embossing folders! I thought this leafy folder I had would be a perfect nest for my love birds from the Stampin' Up! Love You Much Bundle (currently 20% off). I used Stampin' Pastels to add some soft color to the leaves and stems. I used oval Nestabilities for the cutout window and Pretty in Pink SU! cardstock for the window border.
I was looking at all the pictures I took over the holidays. I have so much to scrapbook! My sister and her family were in town. She has two boys and I have one. The three of them had a blast and I took a million pictures. One of my New Year's resolutions is to get caught up on my scrapbooking. I think I had the same one last year. Too funny! I am also on a mission to lose weight. I think I make that one every year too. Hee hee! At least I'm trying, right? :)
Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I'd love to hear what they are! Drop me a comment or e-mail. I love hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tiffany
4 comments:
Wowie! Love the embossing (colored) and cut out exposing the birds. Please send it to me so I can post it on the Pals Gallery. I'm adding the sneak peeks to share! Hugs, Mary
I LOVE this card Tiffany. The embossing colored 'behind' the birds looks great!!
Fantastic!! That's one of my favorite embossing folders, and you've used it so creatively!
I love this card! You did a beautiful layout and the embossing is so pretty.
Post a Comment