Sunday, April 23, 2017

Botanicals


Everything outside is finally really green here in Pennsylvania and looking more like Spring!  Pretty soon I'll be mowing the lawn. 

With all this green on my mind . . . I was inspired to make a botanical looking card. I kept it simple with limited stamping and adding sequins for a little bling.  I used a die to edge the white card stock from my absolute favorite set right now, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 (MFT). I'm thinking I could use this design as a sympathy card too. 

Enjoy your day and happy stamping!

Supplies:
Stamps - Botanicals 3 Paper Smooches, Sending Happy Thoughts Simon Says Stamp
Ink - Basic Black, Certainly Celery - Stampin Up
Cardstock - Whisper White, Certainly Celery  - Stampin Up
Dies: Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 My Favorite Things
Sequins: Assorted Moonshine Sequins Simon Says Stamp

No comments: