Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Just A Note . . . Mama Elephant


Welcome back to my blog!  I've been MIA for awhile due to some unforeseen life circumstances. I'm glad to be back though to share my ideas, thoughts, and creations with you.

Just A Note . . . stamp set by Mama Elephant . . . love this set!  I like to keep blank note cards on hand for no special occasion at all. In a pinch, I could put a sentiment inside for any occasion. I often though just like to send a note to someone who may need encouragement or just to let them know I'm thinking about them.

I had my husband in mind for this card which is why you see so many hearts. I punched out different sized hearts out of cardstock and then applied Glossy Accents to make them raised and shiny.

Just a simple, elegant, lovey dovey style note card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and happy stamping!

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Just A Note Mama Elephant
Patterned Paper - Retired Stampin Up
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party Stampin Up
Die: Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames My Favorite Things
Punches: Hearts Martha Stewart
Other: Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Amy Papale said...

Sweet, simple card! I love the dimension of the Glossy Accents!