Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Edge Dies . . . one of "My Favorite Things"

I am hooked on edge dies lately. I have a nice collection of ones from several companies, but my favorite (no pun intended) is from My Favorite Things called the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.  Not only do I love the stitched look on cards, but the little scallop edge on these dies just softens a card up . . . if you know what I mean?!

The "Thanks" card in the background of the birthday card pictured above uses the Thanks Border Die from Simon Says Stamp. A little bigger scallop on this one, and the "Thanks" in the die is a bonus! No stamping needed on that one.

Supplies:
Stamp - Elegant Happy Birthday Stampabilities
Patterned Paper - Summer Fresh Simple Stories
Cardstock - Whisper White Stampin Up
Dies: Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges My Favorite Things, Thanks Border Die Simon Says Stamp
Other: Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brads

It's snowing like crazy here today! I'm not a fan of snow, but is does make for good crafting weather.

Keep warm and happy stamping!

No comments: