Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Paper Smooches April Challenge




I love Paper Smooches!  Their April Challenge is black & white with a pop of color!  Love it!

This simple Miss You card was created using the following products:

Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Stamp Set 
Paper Smooches Dots & Dashes Die Set
Paper Smooches Hearts Die set
Stampin Up White Ink and embossing powder
Stampin Up Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock

My son went on a class trip to Philadelphia a couple weeks ago. He was gone 3 days, 2 nights. Now you understand how I got inspired to make this card. He is only 10 years old. It was torture for me . . . exciting and fun for him! LOL! He did tell me he missed me when he got home and that brought a tear to my eye. He is a sweetie!

Enjoy your day and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

I couldn't help noticing your card when I linked up mine just now. Like you, I used a black panel on a white card base and a red heart lol.
Love the simplicity and graphic look of your card.