Wednesday, April 6, 2016

hello


Hello everyone! I’m back from a little blogging break. I hope you enjoyed your Easter holiday and Spring Break!

Although it doesn’t feel like Spring here, it feels like it in my craft room. I am enjoying some new papers and tools that I’ve recently purchased. My favorite new item is Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper pack. It is so colorful for your spring cards. I used it in the background of the card pictured above. My other favorite new product is My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Frames. I also used this in the card pictured above. These dies are so stinking cute and come in rectangles, circles, ovals, and squares. Do you need them all? YES! Well, I’m not a fan of ovals . . . so maybe not that one.

hello Card Supplies:

Stampin Up
Card Stock: Whisper White and Pool Party
Die: Hello You
Embossing Folder: Spring Flowers

Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid

MFT Die: Stitched Rectangles Scallop Frames

My birthday was last month so I bought myself a birthday present I wasn’t sure I’d like  . . . the Mini Misti. I’ll share my thoughts on that in the next post. Stay tuned!!!! If you have one already, I’d love to hear what you think about it. Leave me a comment at the end of this post.

Happy stamping!

No comments: