Saturday, January 30, 2016

Love You

 
I am obsessed with Mason Jars. I don't know what it is, but I just love them! I love the old kind, with rusty tops. I have a collection of them I keep in my kitchen on top the cupboards.

My obsession carries over into stamps with jars. Oh yes! I probably have every stamp and punch that that resembles a Mason Jar. Is there a Mason Jars Anonymous? Lol.

The cute little jar in my Valentine today is Best Buds from Paper Smooches. I was so mad at myself for not buying the coordinating dies. I made a bunch of these and was sitting on the couch cutting it out carefully. It took so long that my husband even questioned me as to what I was doing! I CASED this card from the Paper Smooches blog post here. Mines a little different, but wanted to give credit where it's due for the design of it.

I really like how the water in the jar turned out. I debated using a colored pencil or marker. I went for the marker. If I would have stamped it on watercolor paper, I could have tried watercolors. Now that might have turned out even better! Maybe next time. Do you have any ideas for coloring in water? I'd love to hear them. Just e-mail me HERE or leave me a comment at the end of this post.

Happy stamping!

Supplies:


Not Pictured: Stampin Up Real Red card stock, Stampin Up Markers - Real Red, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Stampin Up Crazy about You stamp set, Pebbles Inc Patterned Paper, Recollections Heart Tags.

No comments: