Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Warm Wishes


TTo the right here . . . not a nice picture!  That was the view out my dining room window Sunday morning. Snow? Mid-October . . . really? I can't complain too much. It was gone by lunch and today it's sunny and in the 60's. Now that's more like it!

It seemed like the appropriate time to make a "Warm Wishes" card, don't you think? LOL! I combined Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn stamps. I think both companies make really cute and simple styles of stamps, which makes it easier to create a card. I never seem at a loss of what to create when I pick up these brands.






Warm Wishes Card Supplies:

Stamps: Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas,
              Lawn Fawn Argyle Backdrops

Stampin Up Ink:  Soft Sky, Night of Navy,
                            Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black

Stampin Up Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White

Other:  Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins,
            Doodlebug Bubble Blue Twine






 
Warm Wishes and happy stamping!

No comments: