Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween Card Made Simple


In my last post, I indicated I made a purchase from a company I never ordered from before. The company is called Reverse Confetti and I love it! I purchased this darling little Double Scallop Garland Confetti Cuts die and couldn't be happier with the results. I'm going to be using this for birthday cards, Christmas, baby cards . . . anything really festive. Love it!  I can tell you that the item arrived quickly and packaged well. I highly recommend Reverse Confetti products and will be ordering again from them.
 
"Happy Halloween" Card Supplies:
Stampin Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Reverse Confetti Dies: Double Scallop Garland
Other: Doodlebug stickers (happy halloween), Recollections Enamel Dot Stickers
 
October is here!  I am a big fan of the fall season. How about you?
 
Enjoy your day and happy stamping!
 

No comments: