Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nature Walk

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I've been MIA since July . . . and I apologize for the break in posts. Life happens sometimes, but the important thing is I'm back and ready to make some cards!!!!
 
There have been a bunch of product releases lately . . . Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches, Stampin Up, etc. I'm holding back from ordering, but not for long! I'm on a mission to use up what I have or donate it, which brings me to today's card. I'm not even going to include a product list because the paper, ribbon, and stamp set are all retired from Stampin Up. I cannot even recall what the name of the patterned paper is. That's how old it is!  The stamp set is called Nature Walk and I found some sets HERE on ebay if you are really interested.
 
It's a simple card and I hope it inspires you to use up some older papers you've been holding on to. I purposely didn't stamp any sentiment on the front of the card. I just want to keep this one handy for a last minute occasion. I can easily stamp a sympathy, birthday, or get well message on the inside and ship it off. I don't create well under pressure, so having a supply of pre-made cards is essential for me. You realize . . . once you start sending handmade cards, everyone expects handmade from you. It's fun to have your own niche in life, isn't it?
 
Happy September and happy stamping!
 

No comments: