Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Flowery Thank You


Love those big flower stamps and coordinating punches/dies many of the companies out there are selling? What a bold embellishment they can be. 

I used Stampin' Up! products from this past year Spring Occasions Catalog to create this card. 

Card Supplies - Thank you for your kindness:
Stamp Sets: Stampin Up - Petal Potpourri (retired - but still sold on ebay), Simon Says Stamp - Handwritten Greetings 
SU! Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
SU! Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
SU! Patterned Paper: Something Borrowed (retired)
SU! Punches: Flower Medallion, Ribbon Border (retired)
Other: Pearls, pop dots

I embellished the flower with a few pearls just to add a little more elegance. You can find all different size pearls at your local craft store. I like to keep a stock of these on-hand. I will tell you though that Stampin Up has a sale this week on the perfect set of pearls in ever size for just $3.75. Click HERE to view!

I made a purchase this week from a stamp company I never ordered from before! They recently had a release of new products and one particular product just put me over the edge. LOL!  Stay tuned . . . I will share my purchase with you once it arrives!

Happy stamping! 

No comments: