Wednesday, July 8, 2015

you are all i knead


I am better known for my baking rather than my cooking. Although my family tells me I'm a great cook, I just don't enjoy it as much as baking.  My specialty is cookies!  At Christmas time, I make way more than we can ever eat . . . but give plenty away for others to enjoy.

Whenever my husband travels again, he'll be getting this little card in his bag. Can you guess the product line? Lawn Fawn it is!  One of my favs.  The stamp set is called Baked With Love. What's not to love about this little set? Along with all the adorable baking themed images, it includes the sayings "baked with love", "have a sweet birthday", and "you are all i knead". I am just imagining many cute cards with this set. 

I used Stampin Up markers and Watercolor Pencils to color in the images. I'm not sure if I like the combination, What do you think? I typically use either all markers or all pencils on a card to make it uniform. Thought I would get crazy and mix it up a little. LOL! :)

Card Supplies - you are all i knead:
Lawn Fawn Stamps: Baked With Love
SU! Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Going Gray
SU! Cardstock: Whisper White
Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper: Let's Polka, Mon Amie
Simon Says Stamp Die: Stitched Rectangles
Other: WaterColor Pencils, Stampin Up Blender Pens, Pop Dots

Enjoy your day and happy stamping!

No comments: