Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sunflower Card

 
Yikes!  Time flies. My son sprained his foot, and well let me say . . . it can't heal up fast enough. He made it through two football seasons with no injuries and then got hurt in a playground. Go figure!
 
I haven't had a lot of time to craft lately, but I'll get back in the swing of things here. I'm in the mood for some bright summery cards like this one. I just love that Sunflower die from My Favorite Things!
 
Card Supplies - thinking of you:
SU! Ink: Basic Black
SU! Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pebbles Rub-Ons
 
Lots of new products have hit the market recently. . .
 
 - Lawn Fawn has some adorable new stamps sets out . . . watch my blog for a Fintastic post. 
 - My Favorite Things recently had a release of new products too.
 - Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit arrived in my mail this week. Very bright and summer looking! 
 
Enjoy the warm weather and happy stamping!
 

No comments: