Monday, June 22, 2015

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

It's not too late to get your hands on this bright, fun, summery June Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. It's the only card kit subscription I subscribe to and let me tell you what a great value it is!  Look at all I received with the June kit:
So many goodies in this kit. I especially love the "Smile" die which I'll show you in another post. I'm making lots of cards for this summer with this kit. The colors and fun patterned papers are sure to brighten anyone's day!
 
you're so cool Card Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Happy and Smile" & "Ice Cream Dream"
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Simon Says Stamp Island Blue ink
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp Island Blue and 120# White
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug "Sunkissed"
Other: Little B Rainbow Washi Tape, Epoxy shaped sticker from Doodlebug "Summer Shapes"
 
Have a great day and happy stamping!
 

No comments: