Friday, May 1, 2015

Baseball Themed Birthday Card

 
My nephew turns 13 tomorrow!  His name is Ryan, and he is a very smart young man. In addition to being an "A" student, his love is baseball. Think I hit a "home run" with this card? 
 
It's a lot easier to create than it looks!  I took a dinner plate and traced with a blue marker the curve of the ball. Then I punched out a bunch of chevron's from the Stampin' Up! Chevron Punch and glued those in place. Lastly, I took my paper piercer and pierced along the curved line on both sides. That's it!
 
Baseball Birthday Card Supplies:
Cardstock: SU! Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: SU! Night of Navy Daffodil Delight
Punch: SU! Chevron Punch
Die: SU! Stars Framelits Dies
Other: Recollections star jewel
 
Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping!
 

No comments: