Thursday, April 23, 2015

Painted Petals



I jinxed myself after that last post . . . I came down with a terrible cold over the weekend. Perhaps I should send myself that card? Lol.
 
I am hoping that you are thinking I painted the pretty flowers on front of this card? I'd love to say I did, but I didn't. There is a lovely new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Painted Petals. It's gorgeous! You can achieve that painted look with each and every stamp in the set. I love it! For the background, I cheated a little and used the coordinating Designer Series Paper called Painted Blooms.  Did you ever buy scrapbook paper that is so pretty you don't want to use it? That is me with this paper. This paper you could frame!  The opened, but unused packet has been sitting on my desk for quite sometime. I just had to break into it.
 
All the supplies to create this card are from Stampin' Up!  If you don't know or have a demonstrator to order from, no worries!  My sidebar to your right, under Tiffany's Favorites, includes a link to my friend and demonstrator, Lisa Wertz. She would be happy to help you place an order. 
 
You are Amazingly Amazing Card Supplies from Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Painted Petals
Designer Series Paper: Painted Blooms
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point

Happy stamping!
 

No comments: