Friday, April 10, 2015

Out on a Limb

 
My mother is happily retired, but you wouldn't think so with the type of schedule she keeps!  I'm totally jealous. She does manage to help me out from time to time by having us over for dinner and watching her Grandson when we need a sitter. I asked her to make my birthday dinner a few weeks ago and without hesitation she happily agreed to cook my favorite meal. I'm sending her this card just to thank her for all she's done.
 
Out on a Limb Card Supplies:
MFT Stamps & Dies: Out on a Limb
Stampin Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stampin Up Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
 
When I finished this card, I thought it would make a good teacher card too!  We are anxiously waiting for this school year to come to an end. It's been a rough one! Warm weather, sunshine, and no homework sounds really great right now!  
 
Have a great day and happy stamping!

No comments: