Monday, March 16, 2015

just a NOTE


At the Office?  Need some Office Supplies? Well then, My Favorite Things will help you get the job done!  I'm sounding like an advertisement, but honestly I am in no way employed by MFT. I would love to be though!

I do work at an office Monday-Friday and thought this set would be perfect for making cards for my co-workers. I just adore the little clipboard you can assemble. I put pop-dots high up on the clip die-cut and then glued the very bottom down to make it dimensional. There are all kinds of sayings included in this set just perfect for the office. I think teachers could make good use of this as well!
 
just a NOTE Card Supplies:
My Favorite Things Stamps & Dies: At the Office, Office Supplies, Linen Background, Notebook Paper Background
Stampin Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Basic Gray
Stampin Up Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Basic Black
Stampin Up Punch: Spiral Border
Other: Stampin Up Dimensionals
 
Enjoy your day and happy stamping!
 

No comments: