Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Card . . . Made Easy!




Too much to do, so little time!  I often find myself saying that. You too?  I am quick to buy any card making products, particularly dies, that do all the work for me. The Happy Birthday Background die, from Memory Box, can give you a gorgeous handmade birthday card in no time!  I ran it twice through my Big Shot . . . once with the gray card stock and a second time with yellow. I layered the gray piece on a white card, popped in the yellow letters for "Happy Birthday", and added a cute Gerbera Daisy from MFT. Ta da!  Done!

Here is a little peek on the side as to what I put in the inside. Just keeping it simple, but pretty!  It is finally Spring you know!!!!! Whohoo!

Happy Birthday Card Supplies:
Dies: Memory Box Happy Birthday Background, MFT Gerbera Daisy
Stamps: Hero Arts May your Birthday be as Special as you are!
Stampin Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Garden Green
Stampin Up Ink: Basic Black

Happy Spring and happy stamping!

No comments: