Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cool Dudes





Greeting friends!  I hope you are keeping warm during this winter season.
 
My boys took their first weekend ski trip a few weeks ago. I packed them up with plenty of snacks  . . . or should I say junk food . . . and made them some cards to open at night before bed.  This was one of the cards I sent along with them. I just adore that little snowman!
 
I used one of the new stamp sets from Paper Smooches called Cool Dudes. It's just darling and perfect for winter themed cards. I had so much fun putting together this little happy looking winter card.
 
Too add some little special touches to the card, I used some glittery sticker dots by docrafts to add some falling snow to the background. I stamped the little snowflakes using the same ink color as the paper. I also added Crystal Effects from Stampin Up to shine up the heart.

i love u this much Card Supplies:
Paper Smooches Stamps: Cool Dudes, Freezy Fellas
Stampin Up Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Marina Mist
Stampin Up Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, Paper Smooches Cool Dudes
Other Supplies: Stampin Up Crystal Effects, docrafts Glitterations white dots

Have a great weekend and happy stamping!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to try that smooth effect on my Valentine's Day cards this year. Thanks for your creativeness and giving me this idea!