Monday, December 8, 2014

A Woodsy Christmas

 
Hello Friends!
 
Are you ready for Christmas?  I am getting close. The tree is up, decorations are out, and a few cookies are made. I almost have all my Christmas cards made too. I stamped a bunch of the ones pictured above. It was a easy card to mass produce. I think it looks a little woodsy with the tree and wood star embellishment on the top. The stamp set, Be Joyful, is from one of my favorite online stores . . . Simon Says Stamp. I belong to their card kit of the month. Worth every penny!  Check out the details HERE. I have never been disappointed and look forward to receiving the box of goodies every month.

Merry Christmas Card Supplies:
Stamp Set: Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful
Stampin Up InkChocolate Chip, Old Olive
Stampin Up Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Studio Calico Stars
  
Stay tuned. . . I'll be posting more Christmas cards soon!

No comments: