Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ornamental Pine

 
Today was a GORGEOUS day in Pennsylvania! I had to use that natural sunlight today to take a picture of this card. We don't have too many warm & sunny days here in November.
 
I stamped this card using the new Ornamental Pine set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I just love the natural feel of this set and the simplicity of it. You'll see some holiday cards I made using this set in the upcoming month. This one was really simple, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! The supply list is at the end of the post.
 
This weekend I started my Christmas card making marathon. I make about 50 cards every year. It gets tiring, but I just love being creative. I'll be posting them all . . . so you'll be seeing some regular activity from me.  Hopefully you'll be inspired to make your own holiday cards this season!
 
You're in my prayers Card Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Stampin Up Ornamental Pine, Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Greetings
Stampin Up Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Basic Black
Stampin Up Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Studio Calico Hearts Die-Cut Wood Pieces
 
Enjoy and happy stamping!

No comments: