Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Fall

What do I love most about fall? EVERYTHING!!!!
 
I love the cooler temperature, the gorgeous color of the leaves, bright orange pumpkins adorning my doorstep, and the fragrance of a cinnamon pumpkin spice candle lingering throughout my home. I also feel very crafty this time of year. Not sure why?
 
 
Lawn Fawn has not let me down with their latest fall release. Sweater Weather is the perfect stamp set for your autumn themed cards. With cute little leaves, acorn, apple, heart, and flowers . . . you can use this set year-round. Don't forget about the matching die set too. I used the tree from the die set and stamped the tiniest leaves in the set all around the tree in different colors. I distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock using the Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
 
Happy Fall Card Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stamp & Die Set: Sweater Weather
Stampin Up Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Pool Party
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Walnut Stain
Stampin Up Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper: Fine & Dandy
Tools: Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool

What do you like best about the fall season?  Let me know by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!!!

Happy fall and happy stamping!
 

No comments: