Tuesday, September 16, 2014

You're perfect in my book


 
I'm going to visit my nephews in a couple weeks and I always take them something I handmade . . . along with some of their favorite Halloween candy. Since they both love to read, I made them each a bookmark like the one above. I'm hoping they like it!
 
The To Thine Own Self stamp set from Simon Says Stamp is perfect for making bookmarks or cards
for teachers, students, office workers, and book lovers. Each book is separate in this set so you can arrange them however you choose. There are even 4 shelf lengths to choose from and some cute accessories to put on your shelf.

The bookmark is a die from Paper Smooches Wise Dies. I die cut it on heavy Neenah 80 lb solar white paper. You definitely want to use a heavier paper weight for bookmarks since they are more frequently handled than your typical card.

Enjoy a good book today and don't forget to make a fun bookmark to mark your place!

Happy stamping.

No comments: