Saturday, September 6, 2014

Happy Hello ... I'm Back!

 

A very Happy Hello and welcome to my new and improved blog!!!!

 
Although I may have taken a break from blogging, the card making has never ceased.
 
Whether you are new to my blog or a returning follower, you will find inspiration, techniques, instruction, and product reviews all related to card making. I have so many ideas to share with you that I am really excited about!
 
Be sure to subscribe to my blog to receive notification as to when I post. The subscription window is on the sidebar to your right.
 
Last but certainly not least . . . I would love to hear from YOU!  Please leave comments on my posts and feel free to e-mail me if you ever have any questions.
 
Ok, now that you know what's going on  . . . how about some details about the Happy Hello card that is pictured above? The nice big hello die is from Simon Says Stamp. All of the cardstock colors (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise) are from Stampin' Up.
 
To make the rainbow of colors for the word hello, die cut hello in each color you want to use. Next, cut apart the letters and carefully glue them into place connecting one letter to another. Don't throw out those letters you didn't use!  You can make another card in a different color scheme with the leftovers. The Happy stamp inside the "h" is from the And Many More stamp set by Stampin Up.
 
Thank you for visiting today and happy stamping! 
 

1 comment:

Amy Papale said...

Welcome back Tiffany! I love your card. Very clever!