Friday, September 12, 2014

Flu Shot Anyone? get well soon

 
I just scheduled a day to go get my flu shot. Yuck! Hard to believe it's that time of year again. My son came down with his first cold of the season a little over a week ago. It was actually his 2nd week into school. Those little kids love to spread germs!

With the cold and flu season fast approaching, it's a good time to stock up on "get well" cards. I just adore the stamp set from Lawn Fawn called on the mend. It is so cute and fun!  It is my go-to set when I need to make someone a get well card. Lawn Fawn always makes a coordinating dies with their stamps so you don't have spend endless time cutting out the images. Bonus!

The card I am sharing with you today is a simple one you can easily create a bunch at one time to have on hand. The card size is 3x6 inches long.

I die cut the tissue box and then stamped the image in black ink. I colored it in with the Stampin Up color Soft Sky. I repeatedly stamped the "get well soon" from the set on Crumb Cake (SU!) cardstock in Crumb Cake ink. One phrase was stamped in black ink to pop out that sentiment on the card. I attached the tissue box with a pop dot.

Stay healthy so I don't have to send you one of these cards. Lol!

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping.

1 comment:

sgreeniaus said...

Love your blog. Read this before doing any more vaccines
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/22/flu-epidemic.aspx

Cheers,