Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tiffany's Cardtique Now Hiring!

Becoming A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Has Never Been So Easy!

Mini Starter Kits Are Back!!!
Join My Stampin' Up! Team For Just $99!

Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. And being able to set my own schedule is a definite plus!

There are different reasons people become Stampin' Up! demonstrators:
1) Hobby Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps & supplies for personal use at a discounted price & may occasionally sells to friends & family.

2) Career Demonstrator: Views Stampin' Up! as a viable business endeavor.

3) Me: A combination of the above. I started as a hobby stamper and it grew into a part-time business.

As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires.

The Mini Starter Kit Promotion is available now through June 30th. This $99 kit is valued at over $180 in product and business supplies. You also get 30% off your first product order of $150 (within the first 45 days).

Want more information? Ready to get started? Contact me for more details at tiffanyscardtique@verizon.net.

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

"Now hiring!" I like that. You go, girl! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

I like your take on this!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Tiffany! I have 1 potential recruit with our AUS Starter Kit promo ... good luck with your hiring promo!!! Hugs Andrea xx