Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sweet Celebration

Mmm! Doesn't this look "sweet"?

Simple and fun birthday cards can be created using Stampin' Up! Sweet Scoops. I added a scoop of strawberry ice cream on top the cone with a pop dot to make it look a little more realistic. I love that you can create just about any flavor of ice cream with this set. It's so much fun and it's a big hit with the kids!

Sweep Scoops is available in the current Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog. To get your FREE copy, e-mail me HERE.

Enjoy your day & happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Sweet Scoops (#120078)
Ink: Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa
Card Stock: Whisper White, Summer Sun
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea (retired)
Accessories: Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I can almost taste it!

Adorable, as always when I come by!

Mary Fish said...

I can almost taste it, too! LOL. What a sweet and simple card! Love the tiny cone and color choices. Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

I love your layout! I always want to put that sentiment on the bottom, but I love it at the top!

Cards by Gina said...

Love your card! The colors are perfect and I love that stamp set! Great job!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh, this is so sweet. I love it!!! Hugs,

8gb compact flash said...

I loved this card, and it is really very nice to see this. My baby's birthday is coming and we want a small celebration. So the idea of sweet and sober card is really very nice. Love to make this.