Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mojo Holiday

I had a wonderful long holiday weekend and I hope you did too. The only day it rained was Monday afternoon so I decided to take part in the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.

Check out the new Stampin' Up! Square Lattice embossing folder used above. Isn't it neat?

You can find it in the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog.

Be sure to check out the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List to see what stamp sets are retiring. I will have links on my sidebars shortly so be sure to take look.

Back to work and busy today. Enjoy the rest of your day and happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts (#115324 Hostess)
Craft Ink: Whisper White
Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (retired)
Tools: Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop Edge punch

6 comments:

Sandra Farrell said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colours you chose.

Melissa said...

I love your colors! How pretty!!

Patti MacLeith said...

I love how you created from the sketch! It was a fun one.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love that new embossing folder! Hope we get that one in Sept??? Sweet card, Tiffany! Hugs Andreaxx

Carla Bazhenow said...

How pretty, I love those colors and that detail... Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

absolutely sweet. love the layout and the felt flower :) Hugs, M