Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Graduation Party Time

It's that time of year again . . . graduation party time! I had three cards I needed to make all for one weekend. I kept it simple so I could stamp the bunch of them in no time.

The Happy Grad stamp from Stampin' Up! did all the work for me on this one. Stampin' Up! about a year ago or so, started selling single stamps. Great idea! I certainly wouldn't need a complete set of graduation stamps.

You'll be seeing some new single stamps in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog due out July 1st. Need a copy? E-mail me HERE to reserve a copy at a special discounted price.

Enjoy your day and happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

7 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a perfect grad card! Very stylish & mature! Hugs Andrea xx

Melissa said...

Love this! Clean and crisp!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Great graduation card.

I love the simplicity of it. Hope you are doing well!

Carla Bazhenow said...

You a terrific graduation card. Crisp and clean and I love it. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Simple and Classy, I love it!

Mary Fish said...

Crisp and classic. Hugs, M

Margaret Moody said...

I love this, Tiffany! So clean, simple, and smart looking! Thanks for sharing!