Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Month

Here is part of of a scrapbook layout I did to capture some Christmas memories. Brandon helps me bake Christmas cookies every year and he is great at it!

I used a combination of scrapbooking products, but I am consistent with using Stampin' Up! card stock when I need a solid color for a background or matting a picture. Stampin' Up! card stock is thick and smooth which works great for scrapbooking something that you want to last.

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping . . . and scrapbooking too!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

Tiffany, your layout is so wonderful and what a wonderful memory!!! Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

He is just adorable. Scrapbooking is such a delicious way to capture the moment! Hugs, Mary

Patti MacLeith said...

Fun memories and ones he won't forget because you scrapped them!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is fantastic, Tiffany! Love the colours!
Sorry I have been MIA ... and haven't visited for several days. My hubby hasn't been well PLUS I went to the SU! Sydney Convention. So ... it has been such a busy time. Have scrolled back through your recent posts ... as always ... so much to LURVE!!!! Hugs xxAxx

Kim said...

Tiffany, he is a charmer!! SO cute! Great page!