Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Thought Away

Does is feel like Spring yet? The buds are out and before you know it, you'll see flowers like the one on my card. Can't wait!

The Stampin' Up! patterned paper is from Welcome Neighbor (past Sale-A-Bration) for the flower and Sweet Pea (Occasions Mini) for the background.

I created the flower using the Stampin' Up! Extra Large Fancy Flower punch and a couple of flowers from the Flower Fusion collection. I wish I could tell you where the extra wide ric-rac is from, but it's been in my stash for a long time.

Have fun and happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (All supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Whimsical Words
Ink: Only Orange
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rose Red
Designer Series Paper: Welcome Neighbor, Sweet Pea (#117161)
Tools: Extra Large Fancy Flower punch (#118073), Tag punch (#105934), Small Tag punch (#108264)
Accessories: Flower Fusion (#110720), brads, ric-rac

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh Tiffany this is adorable! Love that wiggly stem! So glad you play at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

So cool, Tiffany! The stem is just the perfect touch! Great card!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Gorgeous card... I was just thinking of ordering Flower Fusion. I love what you did with them. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Fantastic idea, Tiffany!

Kim said...

What a sweet card Tiffany!! Great job!

Joy said...

Ooooh! Tiffany, I love this! Great colors.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love this bright funky card. Decided I had to stop "stalking"! so ... here I am saying hi! Hugs, Andrea (from AUS)

Mary Fish said...

Did you see the Pals bandit swooped this card for the Pals gallery? So sweet! Hugs, M

Margaret Moody said...

This is just too cute, Tiffany! I love the polka dot background paper against the flower! Love the colors, too! Thanks for sharing!