Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FYI . . .

Create a card using your Stampin' Up! Bigz Dies! I used the Stampin' Up! Scallop Square Bigz Die to create this card. All you need to do is cut out two scallop squares. Score 1/2" on one edge of one square. Fold it inwards and attach it to the other scallop square. See the indentation on my card pictured above. E-mail me if you have any questions.

You could also make cards out of the Stampin' Up! Top Note and Scallop Circle die. Give it a try this week and let me know how you do!

Not many of you could resist the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch in the current Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog. Who could blame you? I gave my bird a little Bella Bleu wing to match the pattern on his birdhouse.

Have a great day & happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: FYI (#114365)
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Kraft
Designer Series Paper: Bella Bleu (#113974)
Tools: Scallop Square Bigz Die (#115950), Extra Large Two-Step Bird (#117191), Scallop Edge (#112091), 1"Circle (#109046)

5 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

Tiffany, such a beautiful card. You gave me the incentive I needed to get the square die. Love the Bella Blue. Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

So creative - love this!

Kim said...

Adorable card Tiffany!

Mary Fish said...

Any absolute knock-out. You made a 2-D birdhouse. Perfect colors and sentiment. Hugs, M

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really cute.

I love how you used the FYI stamp.