Sunday, April 18, 2010

Razzle

Ever go through your stamp collection and realize you forgot about a set you had? That was the case with my Stampin' Up! Razzle Dazzle set. I keep my stamps in drawers & this one was tucked away in the back. It was like finding a treasure!

I only colored a portion of the flower stamp with my Stampin' Up! markers. The Stampin' Up! markers really come in handy when you want to stamp in multiple colors at the same time. Razzle Dazzle coordinates perfectly with the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. Another little treasure.

The new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini is due out in a couple weeks and it's HOT! Wait until you see all the new goodies. I can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned!

Enjoy your day & happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up):
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (#116714), FYI (#114365)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (#115675)
Accessories: Yellow Brad, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen - White
Tools: Large Oval Punch

9 comments:

Kim said...

Ha, I do that way too often!! I think I have TOO much stuff LOL Silly addiction! Glad you found a 'new' treasure to play with! Great card!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love this image done as a multi-colour! Yep! I often go through my sets looking for something I may have forgotten!!! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Mary Fish said...

Got it! You only colored a portion of the stamp . . . that made it the perfect size and balance for the card. Marvelous. Hugs, M

Margaret Moody said...

This is so pretty, Tiffany! I love how you isolated a part of the stamp's image! Love the colors, too! Beautiful job!

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful card, Tiffany! I have loved Razzle Dazzle and Razzleberry Lemonade since the day I got it. Glad you found this treasure!

Carla Bazhenow said...

I too love how did the stamp. Terrific card. I'm going thru my stamps too. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Lovely! I thought I was tired of this paper, but now that we have to say goodbye.... tear!

Ann Schach said...

Love what you did with the oval punch! Very creative! I have a little something for you over on my blog. You so totally deserve it!

Martha said...

Beautiful card. I love that paper! Great way to use the oval punch too. TFS!