Friday, March 12, 2010

Masculine Birthday


If you are a regular follower of my blog, you know I struggle with masculine cards. My brother-in-law had a birthday this week so I stretched really hard and came up with this card. I used some older paper & supplies so there will not be a product list at the end of the post. I'm trying to use up my older stuff to make room for new!

I will share with you the products I used on the inside of the card because those were current Stampin' Up! stamps. I used Whimsical Words (from the Sale-A-Bration catalog) and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st so don't wait too long to place your order.

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7,

5 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Very cool card, Tiffany! I love it!

Carol said...

Love the design of your card and I'll definately be copying your idea for my 'awkward' family members! lol

Kim said...

Masculine is never easy for me either - a simple card like this is perfect! Great idea!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is a GREAT masculine card.

I love the simple look and use of DSP.

Carla Bazhenow said...

Great card, I esp love those colors. Hugs,