Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm not a bit Irish, but who says you have to be Irish to celebrate? I'm having a little dinner party tonight and serving up some reubens. The card and favor pictured above will be at each place setting.

Aren't the little milk carton's adorable? I filled it with Hershey Milk Chocolate Spring Flowers. As soon as I saw the Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini, it was the first thing on my list. You can assemble the milk carton to have a spout open up to pour out your contents. My project is completely enclosed since my contents fill the width of the container. I've also seen these cartons made into super cute bird houses! I'm going to give that a whirl soon.

Enjoy your St. Patrick's Day and happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (All Supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Leaf Lines (#114393)
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Cottage Wall (#115671)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Library Clips (#112581), 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (#109027), mini staples
Tools: Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Bigz Die (#117310)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy St Paddy's Day to you too!! Lovely green combinations :)

Carla Bazhenow said...

These are so cool Tiffany. I served chili... lol. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

What an adorable set! Perfect for St. Patty's. The staples are such a cool touch. Hugs, M

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Adorable gift set!

Luv2scrap said...

Happy birthday, Tiffany!!!! Enjoy your special day today!