Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awash Stampin Up Sneak Peek

Shhh! Don't tell! I'm giving you a sneak peek on a stamp set that will be in the 2010-11 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog! It's called Awash with Flowers.

This beautiful Two-Step Stampin' set comes with 18 stamps total in clear or wood mounted. Wanna know the best part? It's not really a secret because you will be able to buy it early from April 1st - 30th only. Check out the flyer by clicking HERE and also see some other pretty stamp sets that are on sale during this time too!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7,

8 comments:

Martha said...

Beautiful card!

Carla Bazhenow said...

What a beauty, I love your colors too. Hugs,

Kim said...

Oh Tiffany, did you just make me want this set now??? Beautiful card!

Patti MacLeith said...

Beautiful colors, Tiffany! This set is really "growing" on me!

Carol said...

Lovely card Tiffany

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Gorgeous!

I am wondering the same thing as Kim. :)

Mary Fish said...

Sweet and simple garden . . . Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Good job. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!