Sunday, February 7, 2010

With All My Heart

Is this card full of hearts of what? I used Stampin' Up! White Craft Ink to ink up the Victorian looking heart from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp collection. I love the white on red. The little decorative heart border on the bottom was punched out using the newly designed punches from Stampin' Up! called Pinking Hearts Border. Isn't it adorable?

Are you ready for Valentines Day next Sunday? Today I finished up my Valentines and treats to send my sister and nephews. It's all packaged up and ready to mail tomorrow. This week I need to work on the most important Valentine - the one for my hubby!

I did learn a really good tip from my Stampin' Up! upline this past week about the new clear stamps from Stampin Up. I've experienced trouble with the stamp sticking to the block. She told me to hold the stamp on the block for a full 3 seconds. I tried it out and ever since I've had no trouble. The 3 second rule also works to get them to cling inside the case they come in too. I'm so glad I learned this trick and I hope this helps you out as well!

I'm off to a Super Bowl party! Happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe for With All My Heart Valentine (All supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: With All My Heart (#118623), I {Heart} Hearts (#118571)
Ink: Real Red, White Craft
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Playground (Real Red) Button
Tools: Pinking Hearts Border Punch (#117649)

6 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh. How. Pretty! Tiffany, I love the hearts at the bottom of the card! Very creative.

Kim said...

White on red is so striking! Lovely my friend!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the white on red. Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

I love the look of the white craft ink on the red!

Mary Fish said...

pristine and perfect. love. hugs, m

Margaret Moody said...

Oh, I love this, Tiffany! The white hearts are gorgeous on the red base! So simple yet so elegant! Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing!