Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet One

This was my first time using the new Stampin' Up! 2 Step Bird Punch. What fun! These new style of punches work with such ease. What I love about this punch is you get the leafy branch, bird, and a separate wing to customize your creation however you choose. You could punch out your bird on patterned paper and make a wing in a coordinating solid color. This punch has been a hot seller for Stampin' Up! Hopefully we'll see more styles of this sort in the near future!

The birds won't be singing here in Pennsylvania for awhile. We are getting another snow storm tonight & into tomorrow. Yuck! It's already snowing out there now. We are due to get about a foot of snow! At least tomorrow is Friday. I haven't worked in my craft cave all week. It was just one of those weeks where something was going on every night. By the time I had any free time, it was time for bed. If I could just figure out how to manage on less sleep. I am one of those people that needs 7-8 hours to feel good the next day. I'm jealous of those that can function on 5 hours sleep. Oh, the creations I could make with that extra time! I'm yawning as I type.

Off to bed. Good night and happy stamping this weekend!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Matchbox Messages (#113800)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Kraft
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea (#117161)
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (#109068), Soft Subtle Brads (#106954)
Tools: 2 Step Bird Punch (#117191), Matchbox Bigz Die (#114890)

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable layout, Tiffany! What a cutie pie in the pix,too!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Ahhh, what a cutie!!! I love your design!!! Hugs,

Cards by Gina said...

Love this page and that gorgeous child! Great job!

Patti MacLeith said...

The extremely cute photo is so distracting from your wonderful accessories! Please get all of that snow out of your "system." I'll be in Gettysburg next Saturday (driving from NY) and I've never driven in snow!! LOL

Kim said...

Definitely sweet one!! Is this another 6x6? Darling design!!

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely adorable all the way around!

Mary Fish said...

sweet project . . . hopefully, the snowstorm gives you time back in the craft cave! hugs, m