Thursday, February 11, 2010

Scrapping!

I'm almost finished with my first 6x6 scrapbook album! I've never done any this small. I usually do the 12x12 ones. I think I enjoy the 6x6 more because you are more limited by the amount of pictures and embellishments. It's so much quicker!

I am especially proud of this album for two reasons. First, it's the first book I've completed using all Stampin' Up! products. Secondly, it's a book filled with all my favorite pictures of Brandon photographed alone. This book is just all about him! I know I will enjoy looking at it over and over again.

The page photographed at the top of this post was created using a sheet from the Stampin Up Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad which you can receive FREE from the Sale-A-Bration flyer. I also used stamps from three different collections. The complete list of supplies can be found at the bottom of this post.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. TGIF! I can't wait to stamp some more this weekend and finish my album. Fun, fun, fun!

Have a good one!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing (#113618), Trendy Trees (#113258), Large Text-Only Stamps (#115596)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Welcome Neighbor (#118401)
Card Stock: Real Red

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute page! And the star of your book is adorable as well!

Mary Fish said...

Your sweet guy peeking around the corner in his sunglasses . . . . perfect moment to preserve in a scrapbook! Have a wonderful weekend creating! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Brandon will enjoy this book ALL about him. He will appreciate the time you took to make it for him when he's older!

Carol said...

Brilliant photo of Brandon and I love the page you've done. thanks for sharing it.

Kim said...

What an awesome accomplishment to have a book completed! A wonderful keepsake for both you and one day your son!! Great page!!