Thursday, February 18, 2010

Get Well Wishes

Have you been bitten by the flu bug this season? Thankfully, I have not! I do know a lot of people that had the flu this season. Get well cards have been flying off my craft table! Although I love cards with all kinds of layers and embellishments, I also like the clean & simple look. Sometimes less is more.

Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes is by far my #1 choice for a stamp set of sentiments. It's got everything! I use it and reference it over and over in my blog posts because it's one of those sets you'll always use and never tire of. The "get well wishes" is from this set and the black stamped image is from the set Always. I used a piece of patterned paper from the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad you can receive FREE with any $50 Stampin' Up! purchase (Sale-A-Bration). Gotta love FREE stuff!

Have you been watching the Olympics? I just can't believe the strength these athletes have. The other night I was watching the speed skiing and it was just painful watching all that pressure they must feel in their knees. Yikes! I tried downhill skiing once. I didn't even make it down half the bunny hill. I fell so much I could barely move the next day. Needless to say, once was enough!

I'll stick with my cozy little craft room stamping my little heart out!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Recipe for Get Well Wishes card (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370), Always (#113620)
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Kraft, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Welcome Neighbor (#118401)
Accessories: Hemp Twine (#100982)

12 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

Great card! I'm looking before I do mine... lol Need incentive. Hugs,

Kim said...

Nice job Tiffany! Stay healthy!! and warm in your cozy stamp room :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you stamped right on the DSP and cardstock!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really pretty.

I love the size of your card.

Lourdes Torres said...

Your card looks simple, clean and modern. I love it.

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!

Donna said...

Very nice card. I really like the stamping over the DSP.

Michele said...

Great card and good choice of colors for a get well card-very cheery :)

Mary Fish said...

Teeny Tiny Wishes make a great big impact. Love how you layered the silhouette stem over the stripe. Bravo! Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Very nice, Tiffany!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Tiffany! I love this DSP!

Cards by Gina said...

Ooh, what a striking card, Tiffany! I love the black against the striped colors. Beautiful job and so KISS-able!