Saturday, February 27, 2010

For You

We received almost 2 feet of snow since Thursday night! Brandon was singing Christmas carols this morning. This evening, I painted my nails a subtle shade of pink in hopes that Spring will arrive soon.

I brought a little Spring flower into my creation today. The flower you see on the card was created using 4 circle punches from Stampin' Up! (3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"). All you do is crumble up the circle as tight as you can, unfold, and layer the different sizes. You could sand or ink the edges of the circle before you crumble it up to give it a distressed look. These are fun & easy to make. Give it a try!

The little label on the front of the card was stamped with Stampin' Up! Vintage Labels set. This stamp set is FREE with any $50 Stampin' Up! purchase. Each stamp in this set coordinates with a punch in the Idea Book & Catalog. It's a very pretty set. It comes in wood mounted or clear. Your choice! I prefer clear.

Check out the complete list of supplies for this card at the bottom of the post. As always, if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Back to my nice warm cup of coffee and warm blanket! Happy stamping!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe "For You" Card (All supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Vintage Labels (#119122)
Ink: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Card Stock: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Cottage Wall (#115671)
Accessories: Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, white brad
Tools: Circle punches (3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 3/8), Curly Label punch, Corner Rounder punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit Die

6 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

I love your card. My favorite paper and I can't wait to try your flower. Its so pretty. 2' of snow, oh my, I'd be a painting a pretty spring scene on my windows. *smile*
Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Such a pretty card. The flower is so modern and chic. The rounded corners are perfect. Hugs, M

Linda Callahan said...

Gotta try one of those flowers - so cute!

Patti MacLeith said...

How very pretty. May it be spring for you soon!

Kim said...

SO pretty Tiffany!! We got the same snow you did!! It was beautiful, a true winter wonderland. But I pray it was the last of it!!! :)

Meghana said...

Love your creations!! How are you? Just ordered some stuff through you. Can't wait to get it!!!