Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seeing Stars

I finally got back into my craft cave! Before I dive into my newest products, I had to make a quick baby card. Punches can be a lifesaver when your time is limited. The only stamping on this card is the sentiment. I just love Stampin’ Up! Star punches. If you like them, buy them both because you’ll have regrets if you don’t. Also, don’t forget about the Stampin Up Seeing Stars stamp set that coordinates beautifully with these punches too. I’m always attracted to coordinating stamps and punches because it makes it easy!

Our house guests left on Sunday and I’ve been busy catching up on housework and taking down Christmas decorations. I've been bringing out my Valentines Day decorations to add some more color back to my house as I put away the Christmas stuff.

We’ve had more snow than you can imagine and the only one happy about that is my son Brandon. He could play in the snow all day if you let him. He gets to sled ride at my sitters house. She has a nice hill in her backyard. The other morning as we were arriving at her house Brandon asks me “do you get to sled ride at work?” Ha! I wish I could go sled riding at work. Gotta love the questions of a 4 yr old!

Have a wonderful day & happy stamping!

P.S. Don't forget to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration going on! Free stamps for every $50 you spend!!!!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin’ Up!):
Stamps
: Best Yet (retired)
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Patterns Designer Series Paper: Bashful Blue (#112151)
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon (#117288)
Tools: Mat Pack (#105826), 1 ¼ Circle Punch (#104403), Large Star Punch (#110710), Star Punch (#109045), Perfect Details Texturz Plate (#115962)

7 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

The colors are gorgeous! I love all the stars. What a special creation.

Kim said...

How funny to see this creation - love it! I was just asked to make baby shower invites with a twinkle twinkle little star theme - of course I don't own any star punches - luckily my SIL did. Great job Tiffany!!!! I wish I hadn't started my cards yet (VERY simple!!), this is so cute!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Simply adorable.

Love the stars...

Carrie said...

I love everything about this card. The color scheme is perfect and the layered stars is such a nice touch.

Carla Bazhenow said...

I can't say it better than Carrie did. Awesome. I just got the Rock Star Simply Card Kit and the stamps to match... can't wait to play with them. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Absolute perfection. Love the balance, stars, texture . . . baby-licious. Hugs, M

....Linda.... said...

This is beautiful Tiffany - I love it!