Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love You Much

We had a little scare last night! My little guy, pictured above, ran down our hallway and turned to go into his room and his eye caught the doorknob. OMG! He is screaming and crying. I took one look at him and there was blood in his eye, swelling, and it just looked gross! We ran him to the emergency room and thankfully everything is ok. Today it was all swollen & sore and he looked like someone punched him good. He has a pretty big cut from the inner corner lid to outside the lid. Hard to explain. Needless to say, I'm home from work today taking care of him. He is napping right now. He is ok though!

It was fitting to post a 6x6 scrapbook page of him today expressing how much I love him. When your little ones get hurt, it's so hard to take.

All the supplies used on this scrapbook layout are from Stampin' Up! Don't be afraid to incorporate stamps into your layouts. I used Love You Much stamp set and embellished it with a Library Clip, ribbon, flower, & brad. The decorative edge was created using the Scallop Trim Border Punch which you can get free with any $50 purchase from Stampin' Up! E-mail me for more details!

The 6x6 scrapbook album (pictured at the top of this post in the background) is the perfect fit for this layout. It's a Stampin' Up! linen ring-bound album with 10 top-loading page protectors included. I love the ring-bound because you can take pages in and out or rearrange without a hassle. This is definitely the best scrapbook album I've ever owned. The quality is superb!

I think Brandon is waking up so I better go. I hope you enjoyed viewing one of my scrapbook pages today!

Have a good day and happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

11 comments:

Carol said...

Aww so sorry to hear of your little guys accident, hope his eye heals soon.

Kim said...

OUCH!!! Poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better soon Tiffany!! Great page too! Love the embellished clip holding LOVE - so simple, but LOVE says it all!

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh, I hope your lil guys eye gets better soon. Hugs, C

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I hate when little guys get hurt. :( Sending him my thoughts!

Your page is absolutely adorable. You can sense the love put into this page.

Patti MacLeith said...

TIffany, this is so darling. I hope his eye heals quickly!

Mary Fish said...

Sweet scrapbook. I empathize. My Caroline ran into a table as a toddler . . . she still bears a small scar on her cheek, just below her eye. Hugs, M

Mike Funke said...

Wonderful job! I know how helpless you feel when it's someone that small who's hurting. Glad he's okay and can enjoy his mom's talent!
Mike

....Linda.... said...

Yikes! Nothing scarier than your little one getting hurt - glad he is recovering OK! In the meantime Mom made a beautiful page for him!

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful scrapbook page, Carrie! And what an "ouchie"!

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear about your little guy. Glad he's okay, though. Beautiful page--filled with so much love.

cheap r4ds said...

There is a saying that goes: You must learn to love yourself before loving anyone else. So once we have learned to love ourselves for who we really are, to what extent does that love go to? How much does it grow? What is the measure of that self admiration which we posess?