Saturday, January 23, 2010

I {Heart} Hearts

Stampin' Up! exceeded my expectations on their Valentine's Day paper & stamps this year.

Sending Love Specialty paper shines with glittery designs on one side. I tried to capture some of the glitter on the paper in the photo above. Hopefully you can see how subtle it shimmers. You get 12 sheets total which includes two sheets each of the six double-sided designs (12x12). The paper coordinates with Stampin Up Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla card stock.

I let my Big Shot and Punches do most of the work for this Valentines Day card. I used the Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Bigz Dies and Circles #2 Original Die for the background.

I love my new clear stamps, so I stamped a couple hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. If you purchase I {Heart} Hearts, Stampin' Up! will set aside $2 from the sales of this set and donate it to the American Red Cross to go towards Haitian Relief! You'll help make a difference in the lives of those who continue to suffer from the effects of this devastating earthquake.

I {Heart} Hearts also coordinates with the Full Heart and Heart to Heart punches. Sorry to tempt you, but you know how I love coordinating stamps & punches.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your e-mails and well wishes for Brandon. His eye has been healing so quickly and continues to. Every day it looks better & better. Thank you for all your concerns and prayers. God is good!

Enjoy your weekend and happy stamping!!!!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe for Valentines Day Card (all supplies from Stampin Up):
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts (#118571)
Ink: Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Specialty (#117153)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Accessories: 5/8 Satin Ribbon - Very Vanilla
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Circles #2 Original Die, Full Heart Punch (#113693)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute design! Don't ya just love that DSP!!!!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a fun layout!

Glad to hear Brandon is on the mend.

Mary Fish said...

Pretty and perfect. Love the white ribbon with this. Hugs, M

Carla Bazhenow said...

I love it! Glad Brandon is doing better. Hugs,

....Linda.... said...

This is so pretty - love that DSP - the ribbon sets it all off!