Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday RAK

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Mine was very nice and relaxing.

Pictured above is a RAK from a friend of mine named Claire. Claire became a regular Stampin' Up! customer of mine which grew into a virtual friendship. She sent me the beautiful Christmas card pictured in the front and a gift bag full of handmade cards she made for me to use. A sampling of what she sent me surrounds the Christmas card. One is prettier than the next. I am so thankful for all my blog readers and customers. I've made some great friends!

New year, new stamps! Check out the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini on my sidebar as well as the Sale-A-Bration and Decor Elements. Clear stamps have arrived. I'm so excited! You are going to LOVE them! You can begin ordering any items from these brochures on January 5th.

Love those Stampin' Up! treat cups? Well, Stampin' Up! is releasing heart shaped treat cups January 5th! You'll want to get your order in quickly because with Valentines Day just upon the horizon, these are going to sell quick.

I have so much to share with you with all the new Stampin' Up! products coming out, so please be sure to subscribe to my blog in the upper left sidebar.

Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!!!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet!! Aren't you lucky! Let Claire know made beautiful cards!! Happy New Year Tiffany!!

Mamas2000 said...

Can you ask her where did she get that Beautiful colored paper that she used for the one with the yellow cardstock.. It is great.. and I would love to get some of that paper to make my kids Birthday invitations this Year.. Thanks Much..