Thursday, January 7, 2010

Craft Cave Invasion

You are probably wondering where I've been? Well, my craft room - aka Craft Cave -has been invaded! A little over a week ago, my husband's best friend son-in-law passed away unexpectedly at age 24. They live out of town and have camped out in our guest room which is also my craft room. I believe they are leaving this weekend, so I should be back full force next week.
Before they arrived, I managed to whip together, a sympathy card. The perfect stamp set for sympathy cards is Stampin' Up! Close As A Memory. I just love it. Let's face it, we typically don't sit down to make sympathy cards on a regular basis. It's usually last minute, in a rush. This set is designed for that. It's so easy to throw together a card with this set. The sentiments that come in the set are really beautiful too.

Ok, all my new supplies from the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration are calling me. I hope to be a bit more on my regular schedule next week, so get excited to see some new products!

If you live in the Erie area, I will have a Stampin' Up! table set up at the Scrapbooking Crop located at Erie First Assembly of God on January 16th. I will be demonstrating new products and have a make-n-take table. It will be a lot of fun. For more details, drop me an e-mail!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy stamping!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Sympathy Card Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Close As A Memory
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Paper: To The Nines
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Flower
Tools: Mat Pack, 1/16 Circle Punch

3 comments:

Carla Bazhenow said...

What a beautiful sympathy card. I love the tag over the flower center. I'm sorry for your friends loss. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Okay, Tiffany, this does not look thrown together! I love that paper. How nice of you to have them stay with you. Best wishes.

Kim said...

Beautiful card Tiffany!! Love how you placed the flower behind your sentiment tag!! Really pretty!! So sorry for the loss!