Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pink for Christmas?


If you have been a follower of my blog, you know I make a pink Christmas card every year. My card last year was a hit. Click HERE to see it! So this year I still used Stampin Up Pretty in Pink and Whisper White, but added a little Bravo Burgundy. I embossed the front of the card with a snowflake embossing folder and then colored the stamp "Merry Christmas" using My SU! markers so I could use two colors on one stamp.

What do you think of the big snowflake? I just love it. It's called the Jumbo Snowflake Punch from Stampin Up of course. This will definitely be used not only at Christmas time, but on winter birthday cards and scrapbook pages. There is also a coordinating stamp called Simple Snowflake. It's one of those single stamps you can buy pretty inexpensively!

How is your holiday crafting coming along? I would love to say I'm done, but I'm not even close. I recently worked on a really fun idea I'm going to share with you this weekend. I still need to take the pictures. I'm so behind!

Have fun creating for the holidays and be sure to stop back this weekend!


TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: All Holidays(#114916)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Bravo Burgundy
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Accessories: Pink Rhinestone
Tools: Jumbo Snowflake Punch (#116628), embossing folder

5 comments:

....Linda.... said...

I love this! The two-toned sentiment is great repeated - such a fun card!

Carla Bazhenow said...

This is so pretty, I love last years too. Amazing how those colors are perfect!!! Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Trademark Tiffany card. :)

I remember your pink card from last year! I love the card for this year too.

Patti MacLeith said...

Ooo-la-la! I really like the colors Tiffany! Wonderful.

Martha said...

Beautiful Christmas card. I wouldn't have thought to do one in pink but you have pulled it off. Great job.