Sunday, November 22, 2009

Silver Christmas

Stampin' Up! makes the most amazing card stock in Brushed Gold and Brushed Silver. I've never seen any paper of this quality like it. I tend to bring it out at Christmas time, but you can use it all year. It would be great for anniversary or wedding cards!

I used the Brushed Silver in today's creation. It pairs up perfectly with the soft and delicate Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon. This Brushed Silver card stock looks gorgeous with any Stampin' Up! color you choose. You can't go wrong here. I used Ballet Blue because I wanted to stamp snowflakes to layer over the silver.

It may be difficult to see in the picture, but I added just a little paper piercing above one of the snowflakes on the silver and to the left of the "Merry Christmas" on the blue card stock. Sometimes these little touches can make a big difference in the finished product.

This morning we packed Thanksgiving dinners for the poor at our church. My son was quite the helper. He stood and helped pack the canned corn in each bag for 40 minutes straight! He was so good and was enjoying every minute of it. He is quite the helper. I was very proud of him! I hope he always has a heart and the enthusiasm for serving those who are less fortunate.

Enjoy your day and be sure to take time to stamp!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Recipe (all supplies from Stampin' Up!):
Ink: Basic Black, Ballet Blue
Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Brushed Silver
Accessories: Rhinestones, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Circle Punch, Square Punch

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I rarely use Ballet Blue - but you sold me with this card and color combo! I gotta try that paper now - you altered my order!

I love the design of the card as well!

Patti MacLeith said...

Tiffany this is so classy! Very nicely done.

Carla Bazhenow said...

Love these colors... you card is beautiful. The ribbon is perfect. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Love the blue and silver together. Another smashing sweet and simple layout. Hugs, M