Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eye Candy


I'm back! Sorry for the break in posts, but life gets in the way sometimes. Being a working mom can be really busy sometimes! Can you relate?

In case you haven't seen or heard all the excitement over the Stampin' Up! Sweet Treat Cups in the holiday mini, I thought I would share this birthday card with you so you could see why they are so popular! They are so much fun to fill. You can really get creative with them.

I made my Sweet Treat Cup into a hot air balloon using the Sweet Centers stamp set. You'll see this set again in a couple months. There is a really cute heart in the set for Valentines Day.

Have a great day and happy stamping!!!

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I can absolutely relate to being a Mom working outside of the home!

I love your hot air balloon card. I haven't tried that image yet, but you've inspired me to give it a go.

Carla Bazhenow said...

Oh I love this card... the edging really makes it pop. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Clean and cute. love those colors, too!

....Linda.... said...

This is definitely sweet - the scalloped borders are great!

And I remember those days of being a working mom - I admire you girls working and doing all of this creating and blogging!

Kim said...

Glad you're back :) Love your flying balloon and I love the scallop edges too!!